The congregation is directly involved in a number of outreach ministries and supports other community outreach with volunteers and meeting space.
- The Baldwinsville Community Food Pantry began in 1978 and presently operates five days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Once a month individuals and families from within the area of the Baldwinsville Central School District are eligible to receive food for three meals a day for three days. The Pantry outreach relies solely on gracious volunteers to staff the pantry, replenish selves and donate funds and food for distribution.
- A Community Dinner is offered free of charge to anyone from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month (October - May)
- The area Crop Walk is held the first Sunday afternoon of October. Volunteer “walkers” traverse a trail at Onondaga Lake Park to raise funds through pledge made my family members and friends. The funds raised are used to provide food to persons in need, one half of money raised is given to the Baldwinsville Community Food Pantry.
- An Alzheimer’s Support Group meets at 6:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
- Various groups associated with Alcoholics Anonymous meet weekly.
- A variety of age level Girl Scout and Boy Scout groups meet weekly.